How does one become a member of Dubai Chamber?
Companies/establishments having license issued by the Licensing Authorities in Dubai (Economic Development Dept, or any Free Zone Authorities in Dubai) can register with the Chamber after completing the registration formalities including paying prescribed membership fees become member of the Chamber.
The following steps must be completed:
- Provide Dubai Chamber with the copy of the license issued by any competent authority in the emirate of Dubai.
- Submit authorized signatures in the authorized signature card, signatory card has to be collected from any branches of Dubai Chamber, with the passport photocopies of all authorized signatories. (Authorization is acceptable after Notarized Agreement or Power of Attorney).
- Submit a copy of Memorandum of Association (partnership agreement) applicable to LLC companies and Branches office of foreign firms.
- Submit a copy of certificate of incorporation (applicable to free zone companies)
- Pay the fees (if not paid along with the license Fee (Dept. of Economic Development) – For free zone license, the Chamber fee = AED 2,200.
- Authorized Signatory Card can be collected from any of the Dubai Chamber offices or its branches at JAFZA, DAFZA, Al Awir).