What is Dubai Chamber and what does it do?
Dubai Chamber was established in 1965 to represent, support, and protect the Dubai business community.
Dubai Chamber does this by providing products, services, and initiatives that:
- Support the business community in their commercial activities.
- Open doors to untapped global and local opportunities.
- Shaping practices and policies in Dubai to make it the international business hub of choice.
Here is the list of products, services, and initiatives that Dubai Chamber provides:
- Members Services (Certificates of Origin, Attestations, Memberships)
- Credit Rating
- Members’ Information & Commercial Directories
- Data & Research Information
- Legal Consultancy
- Alternate dispute resolutions (Mediation, Reconciliation, & Arbitration)
- Center for Responsible Business to promote best business practices
- MRM Business Award
- Business Networking & Business Matching
- Trade & Business Development
- Library & E-Library