Dubai Chamber was established in 1965 to represent, support, and protect the Dubai business community.
Dubai Chamber does this by providing products, services, and initiatives that:
- Support the business community in their commercial activities.
- Open doors to untapped global and local opportunities.
- Shaping practices and policies in Dubai to make it the international business hub of choice.
Here is the list of products, services, and initiatives that Dubai Chamber provides:
- Members Services (Certificates of Origin, Attestations, Memberships)
- Credit Rating
- Members’ Information & Commercial Directories
- Data & Research Information
- Legal Consultancy
- Alternate dispute resolutions (Mediation, Reconciliation, & Arbitration)
- Center for Responsible Business to promote best business practices
- MRM Business Award
- Business Networking & Business Matching
- Trade & Business Development
- Library & E-Library