What is the process for a business setup in Dubai for non-residential people?

(Michel Bevan) #1

Hi,
I’m Michel Bevan, owner of a carpet cleaning company based in London. My company name is E Carpet Cleaners. My E carpet cleaners company is very much popular in London, and last week I have opened a branch in Germany. Now I want to a business setup in Dubai, but I don’t have any idea what is the process in Dubai for open a new business from nonresidential people? Can you please suggest me all the process for new business setup in Dubai?
Regards,
Michel Bevan
Owner
E Carpet Cleaners

process for a business setup in Dubai

(Mike John) #2

Hello Micheal

Following are some of the business setup process in dubai

Steps involved in Business Setup Process in Dubai

1.Type of Business

Before anything else, you have to decide what type of business activity you are planning to do. Everything else depends upon the type of your business activity. Trade license, business premises can be decided only after selecting the type of business that you choose.

2.Mainland or Free Zone

In Dubai, you can either set up a business on the mainland or in the free zone. To start a business in the mainland, you need to take a UAE national as your 51% partner. Thus, you can start your business anywhere in Dubai. If you want 100% ownership in your business, free zones are the best option for you. Mainland and the Free zone have its own advantages. It entirely depends on you to choose which option. There are more than 40 free zones in UAE.

3.Legal Formalities

Legal formalities for setting up business in Dubai depends on the location and type of business. Each free zone has its own rules and regulations.

4.Choosing Trade name

Your company trade name should tell the nature of your business activity.

5.Business Office

While completing the legal procedures and paperwork, you can search for an office in your preferred location. While choosing the business premises, always keep in mind regarding costs and other details. Make sure that your office facility is compatible with your business activity. In free zones, you will get assistance to find office suitable to your requirement. They will also help you to set up electricity, internet, water and other amenities.

6.Hiring Staffs

Each free zone has its own regulations regarding the hiring of the staffs. You have to get familiar with the rules and regulations of the place where you set up your business.

7.Budget

Of course, before you jump ahead, you need to consider whether or not, you are prepared for it financially. All costs that could happen should be taken into consideration including the licensing and the registration. You must consider that things could all go down south; therefore it is wise to have extra money in hand.

If you are an ambitious entrepreneur in Dubai, you will need to consider these points so that you can take on the process with greater clarity and foresight.

To get more information on the business setup process, visit our website

Dubai Contact details
Post Box: 28348 | Office: 1608
Metropolis Tower | Business Bay
Dubai | UAE
Phone:+971 4 321 6631
Email: [email protected]